Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chanel Glossimer in Sweet Beige - Holiday 2011

I am loving Chanel's Sweet Bege Glossimer!  It's new for Holiday 2011 and it's limited edition.  The color is a pinky-peach-beige nude shot through with tiny gold sparkles.


Swatch after the jump!


Today is cloudy and the lighting is not the best for photos.  I did the best I could with what I've got.  The swatch below is an accurate representation of the color.


You can see the gold sparkle pretty well.  It doesn't look or feel chunky on the lips, you just catch a glimpse of the sparkle as you move through the light.  Very pretty and understated.  This gloss seems to apply semi-sheer to me ... it adds color to my lips, but allows my natural lip color to come through.  It is more opaque than my other Glossimers.

I have worn it several times since I got it last week, and I would say the lasting power is on par with my other Glossimers.  I like that this gloss has enough color to stand on its own, but can also be applied over lipsticks to add polish.  I wore it over Chanel's Rouge Coco in Plumetis, and it looked fantastic; it definitely took Plumetis up a notch, while still staying low-key to be worn with a smokey eye.

Chanel's Sweet Beige Glossimer is available at Nordstrom and Chanel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment