Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Free Overnight Shipping from MAC Cosmetics!


 For today only (6/16/10) MAC is offering free overnight shipping on any purchase with the code STEAL.

Here are my favorite items from MAC's latest collection, To The Beach:


Thrills lipstick is a beautiful shade that I have not been able to find anywhere else.  Perfect for showing off a tan.
I have been using the Beach Bronze creme bronzer almost everyday.  The color is buildable and the formula blends more easily than any other creme product I've ever tried.
Sparkly!
Pink Rebel is a great highlighting liquid for my fair skintone.  It gives just the right amount of sheen and does deposit much color.  Love it.
This highlighting powder is the most sought-after item in the To The Beach Collection.  I was able to snag one, and I might have another to give away soon ...

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment