Saturday, August 14, 2010

Anthropologie Babergh Dress on its way!

I finally couldn't take it anymore and I ordered the Babergh Dress from Anthro's website.  I was torn about which size to order, and I was ultimately able to make an informed decision after a) stalking other people's reviews, and b) calling Anthro customer service and getting the garment measurements for each size I was considering.





Some measurements after the jump!



In case you are interested, here is the info they gave me:

Size 6
  • bust: 36"
  • natural waist: 28"
  • drop waist: 30"
  • hip: 38"

Size 8
  • bust: 38"
  • natural waist: 29"
  • drop waist: 31"
  • hip: 39"
The size 6 measurements are pretty much exactly my body measurements, so I sized up to an 8.  From what I can tell, mostly everyone else who tried this dress also sized up from their normal size to get a comfortable fit.  See Roxy, KimTien, BonnieKathryn, Chrissy, and Maria's reviews and pics!

I can't wait for this dress to arrive.  We'll see how it goes ... if it works out, I might post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment