Saturday, December 17, 2011

Preview: Burberry Beauty Spring 2012

Burberry Beauty Pale Barley Sheer Eyeshadow, Devon Sunset lipstick, and Nude Rose lip gloss

I happened by the Burberry counter in my local Nordstrom the other day, and the MUA was testing out some new spring shades that had just arrived.  She didn't have much information about the collection as yet, but here is what I saw in person:


Four new Soft Satin Lip Cover lipsticks:


No. 27 Tulip Pink - a light nude pink
No. 28 Devon Sunset - a peach with hints of orange and pink
No. 29 Golden Peach - a bright coral peach
No. 30 Primrose Hill Pink - a bright coral pink


One new Lip Glow Natural Lip Gloss:

No. 14 Nude Rose - a sheer peachy pink

One new Sheer Eyeshadow:

No. 22 Pale Barley - a muted antique warm greyed gold with peachy shimmer

I picked up three things so far (Devon Sunset lipstick, Nude Rose lip gloss, and Pale Barley eyeshadow).  Reviews are forthcoming!


P.S. Don't forget to enter my Rouge Bunny Rouge Giveaway!


UPDATE: Click here for a review of Pale Barley Sheer Eyeshadow, and here for a review of Devon Sunset Lip Cover.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to that eyeshadow review! Love Burberry products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will echo Flyavsted's comment. I'm looking forward to hearing more about that eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete