Thursday, December 1, 2011

Preview: Balearic Love Collection - BECCA Cosmetics

I wanted to share some promotional images from Becca Cosmetics upcoming Winter 2011 Collection called Balearic Love.  I got them from Becca's Hong Kong Facebook page - I don't know exactly when the collection is coming to the U.S. or how much the products will be, but I am working on getting that info.  I know that it will be out this month (December) in both the U.S. and the U.K., so it should be available soon from our friends at Zuneta who now offer super affordable shipping rates worldwide.




More product images after the jump!

Eye Tint in Romanticism, a mauve bronze
Line + Define Pencil in Cabrera, a metallic bronze and deep violet
Smokey Eye Set - Romanticism Eye Tint, Cabrera Line + Define Pencil, The Ultimate Mascara in Black, Anti-bacterial Sharpener

Here is another image, from Makeup4All, that shows a blush (Bolero, a demi-matte bronze) and lipstick (Valentina, a nude pink) as well:


Marina has posted more detailed info that applies to the U.K. and Europe, so please do check out her post.  

I am a sucker for purple-y smokey eyes, so I will be all over this collection when it comes out!  I loved the Fallen Angel Collection last year (I got backups) and I am super excited to see another take on purple smoke.  I will share more info as I receive it.

UPDATE: Becca Cosmetics said that this collection will likely hit the U.S. in January 2012.  Still no word about when it launches on Zuneta.  I don't know if there was a production issue or something; Becca isn't answering questions about this with more than a vague answer, if any at all.  I'm still trying to get info, though!

6 comments:

  1. Not at all digging the models used in the photo (although the photo itself is gorgeous ligting and tone wise) but i like the look of that tint! <3 becca stuff!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love the models either, especially their expressions. I feel like Becca has done better. But the prospect of purpley-bronze is so enticing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The expressions are a bit painful. Like they are thinking 'its so tough to be so beautiful.' :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are lol! I wonder what the photographer said to make them look that way.

    I am also questioning the naming of the collection ... I know what the intent was but I keep wanting to call it "Bariatric Love," which I'm sure is something different. On the other hand, maybe it isn't. Maybe they are looking at a table full of junk food off camera?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to this release. Love me some BECCA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want everything in this collection. I even tweeted this post. :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete