Saturday, October 23, 2010

Checking in and Current Favorites

It's been hectic in the Addicted household, as we recently learned we will be relocating from the Philadelphia, PA area to Seattle, WA.  This is very exciting, but there is a TON to do in the coming weeks!  For those who might not be familiar with the geography of the U.S., that's about a 3,000-mile move.  We're thrilled for this opportunity, but YIKES!

As I mentioned, posting will be sporadic, but there WILL be posting!  Please, hang in there with me :)

I have some pictures and swatches in my camera that I will get to soon, but in the meantime I thought I would talk about some of the products I'm loving right now.

Read more after the jump!



Rouge Bunny Rouge

I have placed two RBR orders with Zuneta in the past month or so, and I already have my next one lined up.  I am completely obsessed with this brand and need to be stopped.

Reviews are forthcoming, but for now I will say that my favorites have been the Decadent Duos in Rumba/Cubana and Samba/Enredo, the Seas of Illumination Highlighting Liquid in Seas of Tranquility, and the Original Skin blush in Delicata.  With everything going on, I have been keeping my look pretty low-key and these products have been perfect for that.

Bobbi Brown

Modern Classic Lip and Eye Palette:  This palette (discussed in this post) has also been instrumental in my looks lately, because it's so easy to make a daytime look and then turn it up a notch if necessary for evening.

Extra Eye Repair Cream:  This is my holy grail eye area cream.  I have extremely dry and sensitive skin around my eyes, and this is the only thing that keeps the area normal.  I used this cream last winter, and then as the weather warmed I started using a lighter cream that was less expensive.  The new cream wasn't fabulous for me, but it did the trick.

Well, as the weather began to cool again my eye area said NO WAY to the lighter cream ...  my skin began to itch and flake, and it became impossible to apply primer or concealer.  I promptly cracked open a sample I had received of this cream, and my eyes area is now smooth and supple once again.  No more messing around. 

That's it for now.  I'll be back with more later on!

**Remember - the Sephora Friends and Family Sale is going on now through November 3!  Click here and use code FF2010 to get 20% off your order.**

No comments:

Post a Comment