Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Becca Cosmetics Fallen Angel Collection and Friends and Family Sale

Although I have heard of the brand, I have never tried Becca Cosmetics before.  I saw the promotional shot of their Fallen Angel Collection for Holiday 2010, and I knew it was only a matter of time:

Image courtesy of beccacosmetics.com

More photos, videos, and details after the jump!



Becca describes Fallen Angel as:
Fairy-tale imagery comes alive with the Fallen Angel Collection from BECCA.

Heavenly looking, light-dappled skin casts an eternal spell, while dramatically dark eyes dance with wonder and mystery.  Cheeks are tinged with desire in a soft tawny peach as honeyed lips tempt and allure.

Unmistakably wicked, indisputably beautiful.

Some product shots:
Smokey Eye Set: Belize Eye Pencil, Pewter Eye Tint, Ultimate Mascara, Anti-bacterial Pencil Sharpener

Enigma Eye Palette
Fallen Angel Lip and Cheek Palette

Also, Zuneta posted these awesome videos on how to create the Fallen Angel look using the products:







Top that off with the fact that I found out Becca's Friends and Family Sale is underway (the code is at the end of this post).  No time like the present.

First I ordered the Line and Illuminate Pencil in Belize that is featured in Zuneta's Smokey Eye Set video above, but then I went back for the Enigma Palette and the Fallen Angel Palette as well.  Go big or go home, that's what I say.

This collection called to me because the eye colors are neutral taupes that lean slightly mauve/purple (*swoon*) paired with peachy colors for the lip and cheek.  I find that all these colors suit both my personality and my very pale olive complexion quite well; I think I will get a lot of use from them.

I also like that this collection is so travel-friendly, as I have been doing TONS of traveling lately and am completely enamored of the idea that I could take these two palettes plus the pencil and have enough looks to last my entire trip.

I'll be sure to post my thoughts and swatches after they arrive.  In the meantime, you can find great swatches and reviews of the Fallen Angel Palettes at The Beauty Look Book and The Gloss Goss.

NOTE: Becca Cosmetics Friends and Family Sale is running now through December 10, 2010.  Click here to go to their site, and use code FF1210 at checkout to receive 20% off and free shipping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty collection! Still in love with it, even though winter is/should be over... is this a sign that I should get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely get these! I have been wearing them constantly, and have actually thought about getting back-ups. So easy to apply and take with you wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete