Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update and Summer Loves

I need to be better about announcing when I am taking a break.  My humblest apologies!

I did receive the Urban Decay Naked Palette before I left on my protracted vacation, and I used it every single day while I was away.  There are a number of reviews out there on it, so I don't think I need to do one (see Temptalia, MusingsofaMuse, MakeupGeek, VampyVarnish, etc.).  I will say that I agree wholeheartedly with their assessments of the palette, and I think that if you are all interested then you should pick it up when it comes back in stock.  I had never used Urban Decay before, and I am very impressed with the brand.  The eyeshadows are exquisite in texture and pigmentation, and considering that you get 12 full-sized shadows with this palette, the value is exceptional.  I'm so glad I tried this palette!

Over the past couple of weeks my skin has gotten back to normal after my Pangea Organics disaster.  I discovered Angel Face Botanicals after Tali from The Gloss Goss mentioned the company at the bottom of this post, and I ordered a sample of the Ambrosia Cleansing Grains.  The sample arrived yesterday, along with a sample of the Oil-free Lavender Hydrating Serum, and I am pleased so far.  I am even happy with the serum, which I am grateful that Jessica included.  We will see in a couple of weeks; I am hopeful about this one.

I seem to have misplaced the cord that allows me to download pictures from my camera to my laptop; when I find it, I will have some pictures for you!

In the meantime, here are some other things I have been loving this summer:

No comments:

Post a Comment